Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Handbag Lust

DOLCE & GABBANA 'Miss Sicily'
 




GIVENCHY 'Nightingale

GIVENCHY 'Antigona'

MULBERRY OVERSIZED 'Alexa'

CHANEL 2.55 'Medium OR Jumbo'

Here are a few of my favorite "lust worthy" handbags that I'd love to add to my collection.  Hope to add one soon. They are all classic and will never go out of style. I don't know what it is about a girl and her handbag rather handbags, but, we can never have too many (well that and shoes).  My other addiction @_@  The way Alexa Chung licks that Chanel bag in that picture is exactly how I feel towards it. OMG!!!WANT THAT BAG...BADLY!! Which would you like to add to your collection?   

Céline Luggage Tote

Silly me....how could I forget to add this beauty to my 'Lust' list.  It's the perfect stylish carryall.  A timeless CLASSIC!  Which do I add to my collection first?  :scratches head: @_@

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...